Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weekend Update

So I got a lot accomplished over the weekend. The main thing being that I got a DP. His name is Zubari Duniani. I worked with him on Girlfriends. I was the Stage PA and he was an Electrician. Now I'm a director and he is a gaffer of Tyler Perry's House Of Payne. I'm glad to work with him and give him a shot. He came up under acclaimed DP Don Morgan who has lit shows such as Home Improvement, Girlfriends, My Wife And Kids.



I scouted some more locations and still are not in love with anything in particular. The clock is ticking now but I'm not worried. I went through head shots this weekend all 800+ of them and picked out some favorites. We have some featured extra roles too that I need to think about casting as well. Bridesmaids, best men, etc. Monday I'm hitting the script analysis hard but it was good to relax a little bit.

Director: Cherry
"This Time I Want It All"

No comments:

Post a Comment